2015/12/14Team E-Kansai had a presentation session at Technical Seminar in VIETWATER 2015, held in Hanoi, Vietnam from […]
Pick up technology of this month!
Info of Team E-Kansai
Towards our goal of promoting environmentally sustainable economic growth in Asia, we play a significant role in linking environmental and energy-conservation business in Kansai and the rest of Asia.
- Advance energy conservation, and promote measures to curb global warming and reduce society’s impact on the environment in Asia.
- Contribute to progress in the environmental and energy-conservation industries in Kansai and the rest of Asia.
- Strengthen economic ties between Kansai and the rest of Asia.
Approximately 200 major Kansai environment- and energy-related companies eager to boost ties with their counterparts in other regions of Asia.
By establishing a multi-level network among governments, industry groups, and individual companies, the Forum efficiently and effectively develops business relationships.
The Forum continuously supports business ties among companies through an organized network of governments, public organs, and academic institutions.
- Facilitate business meetings by sending missions to other countries in Asia and by inviting missions to Japan.
- Introduce environmental and energy-conserving products and technologies from Kansai to other countries in Asia.
- Support overseas trainee programs in Japan, the dispatching of specialists from Japan to other countries, and local pilot projects.
Water Group(Special-Interest Group)
Team E-Kansai set up “Water Group” in April, 2011. This group consists of approximately 120 companies with advanced water related technologies in the Osaka / Kansai region. We aim to develop a systematic solution that combines multiple technologies and know-how of our members and supporting organizations, in response to various types of water related needs in Asia. Technical seeds information of our members is below.